Thursday, September 3, 2026

Neighborhood Hopping and Shopping

I dreamt all night about hopping between neighborhoods somehow to get a Certificate from a Silvermoon Endeavor I missed while it was in my Alliance neighborhood. It allows you to purchase unframed paintings from a vendor in Silvermoon.

By morning, I had researched neighborhood hopping to shop at other Endeavor vendors than the one you had.   Naturally, I sent my Horde BE because if anything went wrong...there's nothing unique in that house.  

Talk to the Steward in your town center


 

 Ask to Open the House Finder.


 

Click on the neighborhood names to see a map.  The homes that show up are all on available plots.  If there are a ton of them, almost no one lives there and you'll have a hard time completing the Endeavors as they change.


 

I had decided I wanted a house right on the beach , and closer to town.  Plot 37 was that, plus it had a bridge leading up to it and a little dock below.  So I looked for a well built up neighborhood with that plot open.

I found what I was looking for in Mystic Boar Gorge.  Click the map plot and then Visit House.


 Isn't it a lovely plot?

I went for it!


 

 In mere moments my house was now in a paradise location.

 


 I just needed to move a couple of plants out of the archway, and it lined up perfectly with the path leading down the hill.


 

Not a thing was out of place inside.  I thought people who moved their homes were crazy, but it's easy to do!

 Just shopping? 

Do these steps, except find a house close to city center, then Visit it and do your shopping. There's a five minute limit on the visit so be quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Of The Sea The Vanishing of the Lady Shannon Chapter 3

 Looking at IGN's walkthrough of the game let me know where I had gotten to in the game. When I tried merely re-tracing my steps, it did...