Blizzcon is coming right up! You can view online for free. I generally only watch the opening ceremonies, and only the World of Warcraft section. How nice it would be if they start with it, rather than the many boring other games they've got cooking. Just saying.
I've no deep thoughts or theories (no surprise). I would like to see The Last Titan announced as coming next year. August is good, thanks.
I want the Last Titan to be Azeroth herself, that ultra powerful being who has been in hiding for millenia. Get that woman out there. Bust Xally back to a butter knife status, reward the faithful with some cool, amazing new world to explore.
Give a plan for Housing, decor releases and development. Don't sugar coat it, just promise to reduce the number of ropes, fencing, fence posts, tents, and barrels to a bare minimum. Expand things that can be made and discovered from earlier eras of the game.
Think that's it.
Salaryn Andelmist

No comments:
Post a Comment