I'm having the best time pouring through old files. Above is a character from EQ2, I think. It's a game I've always wanted to play through, but I tend to get bogged down in the starting areas trying to figure out where to go next. I should load it on my laptop and try concentrating on a single character until I figure out how things work. It should be the owner of my little apartment in Qeynos, right?
Salaryn's Sword, the reboot will be a little different than my usual gaming blog. First, I'm going to go full retro digging up the old stuff while still writing about the game of World of Warcraft as I now play it.
I only plan on one regular feature, Screenshot Saturday.
10 Posts a month remains the goal.
I'm going to add posts about Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror films, TV and Books. The themes of these fit perfectly with the types of games that appeal to me.
For any pre-written posts, post time will be 5:30 pm Central Time. Like this one! Happy Gaming!
Atheren/Salaryn

No comments:
Post a Comment