Friday, September 4, 2026

Call Of The Sea The Vanishing of the Lady Shannon Chapter 3

 Looking at IGN's walkthrough of the game let me know where I had gotten to in the game. When I tried merely re-tracing my steps, it didn't work for me because apparently I'd done 63% of the activity, and where I would pick up that action in it's middle...that's why I've been stuck for so long.

Much longer than I realized!  My previous saves were in 2021. No wonder I had lost the sequence of things.

Lucky for me, I could start the chapter over, and pick up the story from the beginning.  I just did a little because dinnertime approacheth.  


 Norah wakes up on a beach and sees the wreck of a ship ahead.  Surely I must have gone right into the ship the first time around? Not just wandered aimlessly around the encampment?


 There's a ladder which I had trouble interacting with at first. This had me scrabbling to look for my Call of The Sea notebook, which had everything I needed to play.  Pfft it might have explained why I was stuck, too.  It seems to have been tossed. 


 With IGN's assist, I made my way to the light controls, and flicked those switches in order.


 Next up, explore the ship more fully.  Sorry, Norah, for leaving you stranded for so long.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Of The Sea The Vanishing of the Lady Shannon Chapter 3

 Looking at IGN's walkthrough of the game let me know where I had gotten to in the game. When I tried merely re-tracing my steps, it did...