Saturday, September 5, 2026

Screenshot Saturday 9/5/26

 I was worried I'd accidentally sold her pants.  I've done it before!  And the boots! What adventurer has their toes sticking out of their boots!

 




 She is wearing Swampdredger Greaves and Steelbark Sabatons.  It used to be I'd pop to the Transmogrifier and change the appearance, but I only use it to get helmets off my head since the changes.

 

A couple of times now on the Coiled Isle I've found a little mask sitting against a wall or laying on the ground.   It's Ofi's Mask (who?) and he's yours to fight with for 30 minutes.  He's all vengeance and death dealing, and is somehow a charming little companion.  I guess I could see a little how Zul'Jan got attached to Malacrass.


 

 My Engineer finally leveled to 140 Kul Tiran Engineering and could make all of the recipes.  I love the steampunk design, and most things have moving parts.  The last time I built on, I gave her two rooms to display her things, as many of them are large and awesome and I wanted them to stay that way.

 


 

 The other room from my last upgrade that I added has a wall of windows I meant to have lots of plants displayed by.   

Then I added a sitting area.  A nice cozy spot in front of the fireplace. Lots of bookcases.  I went a little crazy on the green dye.  Last I knew the room needed a cozy bed so my hard working characters could just crawl in and snooze if the needed to.  This is one of my favorite rooms.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kobold Endeavor: A Workshop That Steals Your Candle

 I think that the dev team has been adding clever activities in the neighborhood. The Amani Endeavor had several daily quests that rewarded ...