Friday, August 28, 2026

Today's To Do List 8/28/26

 

Here's the Training Dummy you get at the end of the Windrunner Spire dungeon.  It's natural size is smaller, but some things look better at their maximum size.   I went through the Windrunner Spire Dungeon last night for the first time.  It, like most current day dungeons, seemed to go on forever.  I recall thinking "I've been playing for half an hour and we aren't even at the first boss."   There are four bosses in that dungeon.  Yes, I'm doing Follower dungeons to be sure to get the Decor piece at the end, but still.  I'm thinking of sending my Blood Elf Paladin in to get one for her house.

This morning I made a list of what I'd like my characters to do.  Preferably this evening. Or sometime this week.

I need a boatload of Ghost Iron so I can have my Druid Transmute it into Living Steel for my Inscriptionist's Pandaria Decor. 

Ath needs to do Neighborhood Dailies and Coiled Isle Fishing Dailies.

My L90 Warlock needs to do two Arcantina Quests, though I'm guessing the one in the Broken Isles is still bugged.  I also finally noted that an NPC in Silvermoon gives dungeon quests and you can get 1k Rep with any of four factions.   By chance she already needs to go in the Maisara dungeon as part of the quest line to get to the Coiled Isle.  Hate that dungeon too, agh.

My main Paladin needs to catch up so she can try the new Story Mode version of the Ula'tek dungeon.

My Engineer struggles on in Kul Tiras trying to level Engineering.   Need a million Monelite and Storm Silver Ore.  At 128 and need 140.   There are new recipes at 130 but each wants 15 Expulsom each. Mommy.  I want my mommy.

 Legion The Monk Order Hall: work on getting the three (?) new monks I've created to Dalaran and through the Monk opener and trial to get their weapons.  Worst of the Order Hall Sequences.  Round object buster, I say.

Seeing that at House Level 10 the Last Architect will offer a way to get exciting new decor from deep in his vaults.   Scooting along on the house leveling, should be at 10 by Saturday or Sunday.

My Blood Elf Paladin added onto her second floor in an absolute labyrinth.  She's got a much better Alchemy lab setup now, and can accomodate the green slimy things I'm picking up in the Coiled Isles, but need Housing Coupons to buy her Green Rugs pronto from the Amani Endeavor vendor in town.   Before Tuesday.

Busy busy, busy. 

I've been working on producing more wall of text posts, hope you're staying awake till the end!

Salaryn Andelmist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's To Do List 8/28/26

  Here's the Training Dummy you get at the end of the Windrunner Spire dungeon.  It's natural size is smaller, but some things look ...