Thursday, August 27, 2026

Over My Paygrade

 I had the clever idea of re-installing Morrowind and creating a new Salaryn Warrior character. Morrowind is where the name originates. 


 

So easy!  The whole purpose was to make the new character and get a couple of screenshots.  Steam overlay, that mythical beast, somehow can't automatically overlay!  You have to dig around in the Morrowind installation files and change a zero to a one, then yo!   NOPE!  I tried it! I used to be so comfortable rooting around in configuration files.  Now, it's EEP!

I did make the change and still no shot of Nord warrior Salaryn.  I don't think she was a Nord the first time around.  The characters are a blocky fright (take my word for it). But the game itself, though I spent a small amount of time in it today, remains a wonder.

I'll have to ask Mr Programmer to look at it for me.  Then the great and terrible Salaryn Andelmist gets another post.

Speaking of posts!  I had been struggling to get ten posts a month on my game blog, and this post makes a total of 37 for August.  Go go go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over My Paygrade

 I had the clever idea of re-installing Morrowind and creating a new Salaryn Warrior character. Morrowind is where the name originates.    S...