Saturday, August 29, 2026

Screenshot Saturday 8/29/26

 I can tell that I'm flagging in World of Warcraft, now that I'm settling into a life of Dailies and Reputation grinds.  I've many characters to level, and I always love that, but once I've done the same content say, ten times, it starts to wear a little.

What to do?  Intersperse my Wow gameplay with other game play.  Returning to a single player game you haven't played in a while should be simple.  However, you've got to retrain yourself to using the interface. You've got to figure out where you are and what you're supposed to be doing.

Looking at what I still have installed on Steam, here's yet another fine edition of Where I Left Them .

 Call of the Sea 


What a gorgeous game. It's perfect for Screenshot Saturdays.  My character has been stuck in this encampment for a very long time. I've looked everywhere in the area and I can't see where to go next.  Clearly I've missed some document or something somewhere.  Dirty rotten cheater that I am, I'll have to look it up and see if I can get a walkthrough to nudge me past this area.  

 

Dragon Age 2 and Veilguard

I wanted to look at this and Veilguard which is also installed, but ran into EA wanting me to sign into my Account with them.  I have a really old login, somewhere.   Disappointing.  Will obviously uninstall these if I can't play. 

 

 Oblivion Remastered 

This one is a stunner visually, though my character is frightening and her hair looks like seaweed.   She's only level 2. maybe I will re-start.


 

Fallout New Vegas

 I installed this when season 2 of Fallout came on and haven't gotten far.  I'm supposed to meet Sunny Smiles behind the saloon, but became captivated by Easy Pete.

 

3 Minutes to Midnight 

I did choose to start 3 Minutes to Midnight over from the start, as I was stuck in a garage in the previous play through and couldn't get out.   Not quite in the mood for this one right now but will leave it installed.


 

 Mass Effect Legendary Edition


 

I had this installed but hadn't played at all.  Somehow I missed the character creation options so I've got this wild eyed creepy girl till I do a proper restart.  Graphically the game is beautiful.   I'm starting with Mass Effect One, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Screenshot Saturday 8/29/26

 I can tell that I'm flagging in World of Warcraft, now that I'm settling into a life of Dailies and Reputation grinds.  I've ma...