Lairs are one of several ways on the Coiled Isles you can join an on the fly Raid Group to take down a single boss.
Available now is The Tidebound Grotto Lair featuring a fight with Nymrissa Wavecaller. Find the Lair location on your map and make your way over.
The entrance to the Lair is under water. There are large air bubbles near the entrance to keep you going while you get ready to go in.
Move up close and select your fight mode. I am such a weenie I chose Normal here thinking it might be easier, just as an introduction. Luckily, when I saw there were only two groups, one had five, one had twenty, I was able to correct course and get in the larger group for World difficulty.
The fight is typical of any boss fight. I sent in my Paladin as she performs well in most circumstances.
I was pleased with the big rollout of rewards at the end of the fight, until I realized you had to roll for all the things. I have -100 Luck on any Loot Roll ever. I ended up with a couple of armor pieces an alt could use, and a cursed coin trade in object. Though it took no time at all to do the Lair, I can't say there's value in it for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment