Whew, I was going to rant about how hard it was to finally get my email updated with all of the services who want to send a code to your bad email....
Saved! There's a new store mount for the low low price of $25.00 that lets you have access to your email and repairs, PLUS a little hidey hole up top, where you can HIDE. I had to really dig to get an explanation of the little window shown at the top of the mount with the green arrow. It isn't mentioned in this ad for the mount. I wonder if you can store snacks or something in there. Portable extra storage would be a plus.
I have self repair hammers crafted by my characters, and a mailbox in my house dining room I can pop over to any time, so this isn't for me. I can imagine lots of folk who don't have houses or crafty characters might love it.
The price seems reasonable enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment