I've been pondering my post style, and though I love it myself, perhaps some prefer lengthier tomes. It occurred to me this week I could have called this revived blog "Salaryn's Illustrated Adventures" rather than Continuing. I confess in the early days I used to blather on at length, but that just isn't me anymore.
I think more in terms of What nice, charming, fun thing can I put out to help anyone stopping by de-stress a bit? What can I share about the games and books and shows I love someone else might like? Because I can't actually type, what feels to me like lines and lines of text comes out looking like a tiny paragraph at best. Oops.
I offer those who would like to read in more depth my always developing sidebar. I have plenty of blogs listed where you can really dig your teeth into some thoughtful stuff.
As I've been thinking of it, I can add even more genuinely interesting reading by providing a list of my favorite gaming and television and genre sites so you never need feel like you came away without being entertained by someone, somewhere.
Eyes right, please, for the new site list I've titled Amazing Tales for Today and Tomorrow. I'll be adding to it no doubt, and the title isn't quite what I want but it will be in the same top spot for easy reading. Salaryn Andelmist
No comments:
Post a Comment