Today's post focuses on the two new profession areas created when I last leveled up. Speaking of leveling up, this is what I saw when I went to travel to my house this morning with my Blacksmith. Eh?
It must be for my Horde House. Housing XP has been flowing in since the patch, what with the new endeavor, and quests in the housing area.
I was able to decorate the Leatherworker's area of the new cross shaped room pretty quickly. Someone on the Wow Housing FB page had shown their leather working area using Horde furnishings, which lean heavily towards leather as the decorative component. My Horde Paladin went on a shopping spree in the Razorwind Shores vendors. In a trice, a very cool looking area for a Leatherworker to spend her time creating.
Left to right:
Orgrimmar Nightstand
Stitched Pillow Rolls
Tusked Leather Tapestry
Closed Leather Curtains
Rolled Razorwind Leathers
Outland Mag'har Banner
Hide covered Wall Shelf (Enlarged and set low to the ground to look like a table)
Zuldazar Stool
Tusked Candleholder
Leather Valances (I like the way they look layered)
Hide Covered Wall Shelf
Orgrimmar Open Dresser
I had trouble finding inspiration for the Blacksmithing area, so whenever I was visiting a Blacksmith, I noted the basic things they had by them. Anvil, water, forge. Once I put a variety of tools on the wall in various sizes, it looked more like a Blacksmith might work here. The Amani Forgemaster's Workbench is brand new and finishes things off. The Sword is the Wooden Toy Sword from an Arcantina quest.
Left to Right
Farmer's Water Trough
Draenic Forge
Amani Anvil
Amani Forgemaster's Workbench
Shadowforge Grinding Wheel
Vilescar Weapon Rack
Hull 'n Home Dresser (Posing as a giant tool chest)




No comments:
Post a Comment