Friday, August 21, 2026

Characters In Play 8/21/26

 


 It was a short honeymoon at the Coiled Isle. Atherne has now done all of the things I'm interested in doing in the area.  It's only World Quests and the Daily Fishing Quest to be done.  I've moved her back to Zul'aman where there are still plenty of things to do.  On her first run through of the area, I just did the campaign and moved on.  Now to complete all the quests and achievements I can get.

 

 My Paladin (Level 90) came to the Isle a bit later than Atherne so she still has plenty to do.  She will be joined soonish by my Level 90 Warlock so I hope to get all the rewards, somehow, between them.

 

Back to Kul Tiras with my Engineer who never did any Engineering in Kul Tiras at all, it seems.  She's at 122/180 but it is a slog.  Several very cool House Decor recipes await, though.  The Scrapper is my friend.


 


Dropping back even farther to Legion, my Monk Order Hall has gotten no work so I have three Monks, one brand new, working the  their way through the Broken Isles.


 

Why hang around a bunch of snakes all day when you can go up and down the timeways to escape the grind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Characters In Play 8/21/26

   It was a short honeymoon at the Coiled Isle. Atherne has now done all of the things I'm interested in doing in the area.  It's on...