Thursday, August 20, 2026

From the Archives 8/20/2026

 It's time for another dive into the olde stuff!  Who keeps this old stuff, anyway?

 

 My favorite MMO character of all time, my Galaxies Doctor.   Can't recall why I called the house Spy Central. It might be from her days running with the Rebellion.


 

As we know I'm not a spreadsheet person, so I created this character sheet that was supposed to mimic the setup of a character's "paper doll" to help me gear them up better.  Missing the weaponry.

 

 

Atheren's Galaxies Rebus 2019.  Don't see any answer key, so have at it as best as you can :)
 



Labeled ESO Best Cat Ever


Why on earth did I toss this game without playing it?  Could be it didn't run on my PC.


 



Old Notes. Just liked using the Wow Stationary I must have gotten in a physical box purchase.




My son drew this picture of me as a gamer when he was young.  :)   Have always had it by my PC, but lost till I found this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archives 8/20/2026

 It's time for another dive into the olde stuff!  Who keeps this old stuff, anyway?    My favorite MMO character of all time, my Galaxie...