The Dog Ate My Homework
And that's why no post on my experience with Surges today. There I was, set to go in the area where I think surges often happen. The Forum.
I didn't know that inside the Quest Log there's a tab for Events and when they happen. There it was, though, with a mere 15 minutes for me to wait till the next one.
How useful is this? No idea how long it has been around. What really caught my eye was down in the far bottom left Player Coordinates. Boink!
Is it on the regular map, I wondered? Yes! All of those coordinates people toss out all the time can now be decoded in game, by me. Yow. It will also give the coordinates where your cursor currently is, so you can pixel hunt for those hidden locations with your cursor, then ooze over. Remember I never have used add-ons anywhere. Very cool!
The part where my dog eats my homework, aka I don't get into a surge, is, I got disconnected, had to log all the way out of Battlenet, and when I got back:
I can't recall ever seeing such a large login queue. I'll try the surges again later, but yoikes.
There's a Lanterns Podcast! I watched part and will catch the rest. John Stewart might be my new Lantern.




No comments:
Post a Comment