Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Sal's Pointy Notes 8/18/26

 


Yay it's Terrific Tuesday in the Neighborhood.  I used to dislike Tuesdays in Wow because of all of the downtime.  

Now, I look forward to the Postman Quests in the neighborhood:

 


 


 And  a new weekly quest in the Arcantina. This one takes you into Icecrown Citadel, a place I've never been.  A bit ho-hum.   A nice Ebon Blade Banner for a reward though.   I like any quest that rewards decor.  Gimmee gimmee.


 

 This week I should be doing "Surges"  in order to advance my character, but reading about them on the forums they seem as if they take a long time including wait times of some sort.  I can only imagine they feature wave upon wave of Ula'tek's Children.  Zzzzz.

Lairs are another new thing? I have seen no hint of them.  I'll need to look these up to see how I can speed through. 

The Tortollans are surprisingly featured on the Isle.  I slightly dread them as they seemed gleeful and tortuous in BFA.  

There's a decor vendor on the Isle whose items can be had if you have done certain quests and achievements.  There are always achievements to be driven mad over, but those quests!  There are like five I can find nowhere, so I'll have to look each up and see what is required to get the quest.  No raids, please please please.

All the points for today! I hope you enjoyed this wall of text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sal's Pointy Notes 8/18/26

  Yay it's Terrific Tuesday in the Neighborhood.  I used to dislike Tuesdays in Wow because of all of the downtime.   Now, I look forwar...