Friday, October 2, 2026

Salaryn's October Gaming Goals

 

September Goals:

I usually blow past whatever my last month's goals were, and how I did on them.  I tend to be overambitious in my goal setting, so oops, I did what last month?

Rogue to 90 Yes

Not a goal, but Fire Mage to 90, and my BFA Blood Elf Hunter to 81 so she can one shot her way to getting all the Horde side decor.  Got my poor level 65 Hunter out of Valdrakken and to Dornogal so she can have a happy life.

Level and Gear all 80s   Working on it!

Continue Legion Order Halls    I did very little here.

Gear level 90 Paladin to 292.   Lolmeister.  She is at 272.  I can't stand the Vault of Ula'tek area.  It's a hellpit.  Just going to have to find another way to gear up.

Raise tradeskills.  Did very little in the Midnight era craft wise.  It's a bottomless pit.  Hate it.

Secret World Legends   Start playing again and post.  Nope. I'm a weenie and can't make myself investigate the Park rides.   Fool. 

Get Witcher 3 remaster.   I downloaded it before writing this, watched the cut scenes and ran out of time.  All I got.

 

October  Goals

New decor is coming out for Shadowlands, BFA, and something else, plus Halloween!  Eep. Collecting currencies and shopping like a madwoman is my base plan for the month.

Continue gearing Paladin.  The slug.

Working towards level 12 on the house.  There are only 10 building points to be had.  The Kobold Endeavor was awful, and there was no credit given for anything in the Ringing Deeps.  So maddening.

The Alliance neighborhood now has some centaurs from Valdrakken.  At least credit is given for completing their Endeavors.  Much of the decor rewards seem to be for pets?  There are a couple of odd meat food items that I think are for your pet, so I don't want to add them to the groaning board that is my dining room.

There ya have it.  It's all about my Home Sweet Home as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salaryn's October Gaming Goals

  September Goals: I usually blow past whatever my last month's goals were, and how I did on them.  I tend to be overambitious in my goa...