Friday, August 7, 2026

Secret World Legends John Wolf and the League of Monster Slayers

 I located John Wolf who turns out to be the slayer of the Illuminati Guardian.  He has a tale to tell about a group of kids who called themselves the League of Monster Slayers.  


 

All I need to do is find a tree house to the north that was their headquarters.  Making my way through a darker forest area than usual fill with creatures that made curious liquid noises, I scaled the ladder to their sanctum.


 While the tree house is solidly built, it is sparsely furnished.  


 

First, a map of the area and a list of tasks to complete to become a member of the League.


 Off we go.

Poke a dead body in Dead Man's Canyon


 


Find the Shortcut to Devil's Fork

 


 

Enter the Cave of the Sleeping One


 

Spit in the Black Pool

 


 

Enter The God Cave


 And I made it!


 The God Cave turned out to be another entrance to the Agartha, where I sold some stuff again.

I am noticing the creatures are hitting a little harder and the fights are lasting longer.  I have not gotten any upgraded armor or weapons from completing missions.  What to do if I'm just out leveled and overpowered? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends John Wolf and the League of Monster Slayers

 I located John Wolf who turns out to be the slayer of the Illuminati Guardian.  He has a tale to tell about a group of kids who called them...