Saturday, August 8, 2026

Screenshot Saturday 8/8/26

 Thrillingly, taking my main Horde Character through Darkmoon Faire got her to level 80, with a swift invite to come to Silvermoon to fend off the Void.  My girl was born for this!

 Immediately, I had to go and explore the Horde only area of the city.  What could they be hoarding? 

The Guard Captain who usually sneers at you to stay out if you're Alliance just let my Blood Elf through.  A sheep in wolves clothing, buddy.

 


 

Step inside, and while as pretty as the rest of the city, there's nothing of note.

 

I only saw one person, which is unheard of on Area 52.   It has essential services:

 

Bank  (There's an Auction House too)


 

Innkeeper  (No cooking trainer, no entrance to the Arcantina)


 

 Flight Master


 

Spread over a rather large area are profession trainers.


 

And there's a Silvermoon City Quartermaster With a small offering of goods.  I purchased a Silvermoon tabard to gain favor with the locals.

 

 

My notes say the area is curiously empty, and something of a dead zone.  I'll have to verify but I think there was no music , because as soon as I flew out of the area, Silvermoon's light theme played immediately.   

My guess is the area serves as a safe place on PvP servers?  Otherwise, kind of disappointing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends Taking the Purple

 John Wolf and a friend of his know everything that's going on in town.  There's an unknown new force operating near the Atlantic Is...