Sunday, August 9, 2026

Secret World Legends Getting Pounded Into The Ground

 It's a good thing I upgraded my weapons and finally looked at my Abilities Tab.  A little tinkering here, a little tinkering there.  I'm standing in a circle of zombies and don't do a thing.  I've got one effective ability now it seems. 

Even so, tonights missions required working through pack after pack of zombies. 

Occult Relic Piece One   A pack of zombies and a Phoenician jump out.  Almost died.

 


 

In the park, a riddle.


 

Lovely Lover's Lake


 

Here things get wonky.  You're supposed to pick up a book, and there on a nearby bench is Stranger than Fiction. 


 This sends you to a lighthouse.  Way through the town, off on a tiny path through pack after pack of zombies. To the lighthouse.  Once you get there the mission changes and wants you to head 300+ meters back in the other direction with out going in the lighthouse.  That's just crazy.


 

Because there's a famous horror writer at the very top who writes, drinks, and shoots zombies.


 

I have been just doing the main mission stuff, but I think I'll slow down and do all the missions so I get rewards and xp.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends Getting Pounded Into The Ground

 It's a good thing I upgraded my weapons and finally looked at my Abilities Tab.  A little tinkering here, a little tinkering there.  I...