Monday, August 10, 2026

Curses! Ula'tek Arrives 8/11/26

 

Tomorrow the long awaited patch 12.1 The Curse of Ula'tek arrives.  It's likely he will be a raid boss, so I won't personally be seeing him.

I will be exploring the Coiled Isle, though snake infested places aren't my favorite. 

The real excitement is in new housing items, the blueprint system for saving rooms or your whole house and sharing them, and the ability to pick out pets.

I have selected a specific dog and a cat to add to my house, if you get to choose from any on  your pets list.  If they work out well I have a room I call the Mechagon Room that could have a little robot tooling around.

I'm looking forward to new Endeavors and Arcantina Quests (now that I've done some) .

It will be a busy week.

I'm discontinuing my Secret World Legends adventure series. Not the game itself, dang it my husband got to Egypt, and I'd like to get there too.   I'm at 19 posts for the month, this post makes 20!  I am going to get my 100 posts for the year, I just know it.   Thanks for stopping by to read those posts if you did so.  You can play the free to play game at Funcom's site  https://www.secretworldlegends.com/   or on Steam.  Show those zombies you're the boss. Watch your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curses! Ula'tek Arrives 8/11/26

  Tomorrow the long awaited patch 12.1 The Curse of Ula'tek arrives.  It's likely he will be a raid boss, so I won't personally ...