Sunday, August 9, 2026

In Between Times

 

I play a little on my laptop in the mornings while I drink my coffee.  This morning, with Darkmoon Faire all done for a month, and the Curse of Ula'tek prologue complete, I found myself feeling at loose ends. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.  I like my goals.

I spent a little time sending characters new to Midnight out into Eversong Woods to do world quests that gave armor upgrades.  Always a pleasant way to spend a little time waking up.

The prologue featured the woe of Zul'Jan, that rotten little troll, trying to find Ula'tek to use as a weapon, and getting someone killed as he tends to do.  He's allied himself with an evil entity, because that differentiates him from his sister, and hopefully results in his becoming more powerful than anyone.  That strategy works every time!

Somehow Zul'Jan accepts my character as his respected ally, which makes his getting into the knapsack with evil even more problematic.  I feel guilty he thinks I'm his friend.  I want to stop him before he causes more harm.  Please don't let me be dragged along as he falls deeper into the abyss.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curses! Ula'tek Arrives 8/11/26

  Tomorrow the long awaited patch 12.1 The Curse of Ula'tek arrives.  It's likely he will be a raid boss, so I won't personally ...