Saturday, August 1, 2026

Screenshot Saturday August 1, 2026

 To start off Screenshot Saturday, here's my character Salaryn, named after the blog.

 


 

 I finally gave the Voidspire another try on story mode, of course.  I managed to work with Alleria's white arrows for the first time and brought down the void bosses.   Alleria herself, ya best research that part. Dead dead dead.


 

August's Trading Post is up and it has a pretty appealing Wild West theme.   I only bought a couple of things.

 

The Badlands Buzzard


 

The Badlands Lawbringers Hand Cannon


 

The Hateforged Blazecycle


 

 I'm disappointed in the Blazecycle.  It goes really slow, and makes a tiny putt putt putt noise.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Peek Into the Classic Era Server

 It looks like my son will be playing the Wow Forever game version when it comes out, so I decided to look at my Classic Era characters to r...