It turns out my rest spot for the night was a hippie encampment. I tried to talk to the residents without any luck. I did miss a guy named Che over by a car, but he wouldn't have been helpful as it turns out.
My Mission Journal gave me a clue.
I did find poor Tom, and that's all the mission needed to complete.
Off to locate the mission objective Boys will be Boys. There was no reasonable road path, so overland we go. You can't go far before some crazy shows up, with a creeper crawling towards you in the background. No wonder the game makes me paranoid.
Then, it's over a short span of water which is filled with draug. Of course it is.
You make it across only to arrive at the skate park to help out the Boy named Danny Dufresne. There's a cutscene, where he asks for help getting his little spy drone to fly over the enemy camp which keeps shorting out his little plane. Previously he used it to spy on a teacher.
For next time! I'm having trouble using anything in my Inventory. Nothing works to open bags. I have a dog. I could really use a dog in this game.






No comments:
Post a Comment