Friday, July 31, 2026

Secret World Legends : Disassemble the Occult Attractor

 While I could go across country following the games tidy arrow to your next destination, I try to follow a road to lessen jump scares and crowd attacks.


 

The Occult Attractor looks innocuous enough.  The area nearby is full of wanderers.

 

Every time you try the wrong decoding sequence, something is attracted.

 


 


I felt I had the sequence right but these guys kept popping up. Finally, the little musical notes that let you know you've completed your mission sounded.   

Immediately the waypoint for the next Mission "Tresspassers" with an objective "Find Old Tom".  I'm just working on one mission at a time so I made my way along the road to a safe place.

 


  I do love the maps in this game.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Peek Into the Classic Era Server

 It looks like my son will be playing the Wow Forever game version when it comes out, so I decided to look at my Classic Era characters to r...