Friday, August 14, 2026

My Week In World of Warcraft

 Can't think of a post today?  Memes to the rescue.

 

I have all those lowbie characters, and I'd like them to go through each dungeon. Dungeon finder, though, never seems to be able to get a party together for anything lower than Blackrock Caverns. 

 

 

 

Although they haven't really fleshed out Ula'tek yet, I imagine he came from an odd family.


 


Pets for your house and yard were introduced this week.  I've started with the dog Luma from Eversong Woods and a blue robot named Chilly 9000 or something for the Mechagon Room.   You can have them sit in one place or wander a small area.   Once I had them, it seemed cruel to place them in one spot like a piece of furniture.

I've reached level 9, finally and was able to add four rooms if you count the right stairwell room which is now a storage area for the kitchen.  It looks much better than you'd think!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Peek Into the Classic Era Server

 It looks like my son will be playing the Wow Forever game version when it comes out, so I decided to look at my Classic Era characters to r...