Ta da, here are the new rooms I've built on after finally reaching level 9 for my house. It seems many people are at level 12 with stored up points. I have plenty to work with where I'm at at. When housing first came out I knew I wanted profession rooms.
I'm not sure why, but the only such rooms I created were for Alchemy and Engineering. With the addition I just made, Engineering moves upstairs to a large space, Tailoring, Enchanting and Jewelcrafting have a room, and Blacksmithing and Leather working share space.
I had painted myself into a corner with my existing layout, and there were only three spots where I could add on rooms. I did not want to disturb or change any of those.
My kitchen was way overcrowded and there are many things yet to collect for it. I considered a medium octagonal room, but a better solution was to build up a level and work on a second floor. The under the stairs area seemed perfect for kitchen storage. I love how that is shaping up.
I like to decorate the stairwell landings with "curiosities" so the huge Loa statues are a starting point for that.
Welcome home.
Second floor, new addition. Future home of the Mechagon Room. It currently occupies an L Shaped room on the first floor.
A Tailoring, Enchanting, and Jewelcraft workspace. Brand new, lots to add. Nothing done in the Blacksmith/Leatherworking room yet. It is a cross shaped room so I have three directions I can go on the second floor when I level up, someday.
The new layout for these rooms:









No comments:
Post a Comment