I've been reading forums and the Houses of Warcraft Facebook pages, getting excited about all the housing things.
With the advent of Blueprints, I saw someone say that it was default that someone could walk by your house and grab your Blueprints. I don't think anyone would want mine but I'm protective of my loot. I went there first when the game finally came up at five. It is not set to let anyone get your blueprint, but you can make that available.
Then there's this big hooha about people selling Blueprints on their Patreon pages. Here I thought it was all hugs and kisses and shares. This will be interesting to watch.
You can't move your front entry anywhere as planned right now, bugged.
The Amani are the Endeavor everywhere. They have some fun stuff, though among the initial things you can buy are a fence post and bit of fencing. zzzzzzzzz.
There are five actual quests (!) and a scenario fighting fight waves of bad guys in the neighborhood. There's a nice lamp as a reward.
There's a brand new "Westfall Vendor" that has a load of fun stuff sort of farm related. I want pretty much everything, but it uses Community Coupons rather than gold. I just bought a cluster of pumpkins and a row of corn for my kitchen garden (indoor). Dyeable! I need to be a fiend and do all I can to get Community Coupons.
Also, though, Ula'tek and Zul'jan.
I've like the Zul'aman story the best of the Midnight areas, and this continues the sibling rivalry story. It's all one way, though, as Zul'jarra is willing to forgive her brother anything and bring home back home.
Liadren tries to get reinforcements from Silvermoon, but no dice, so she stolidly comes back to stand by Zul'jarra.
There's so much to do, so much going on. I just wanted to pop this post out and I have to run back to play some more. I'll see all my typos later and come back and fix them, never fear. Snakes must dieeeee!
Atheren




No comments:
Post a Comment