Yay for accessing my inventory items by double clicking. I now have a dog companion.
All I need to do now is pick up the toy spy plane, which brings up a cut scene of it flying off into the darkness, and crashing as it did in previous attempts. This time, we have my intrepid character to go fetch it and try to take out the gnarly EMPs. So Danny can spy on them because he's an awesome kid. Joking.
It's easy enough to find the plane, and the tough little craft got pictures of the three EMPs before it shorted out.
My job (cue Mission Impossible music) is to get into the airport, take out the EMPs, and no doubt kill bad guys. Right.
I find a back way in with ease.
There are convenient bodies in the pool who have a note with the door code to the next area. Thanks!
Dang plaintext email!
Tragedy ensues of course. Code, Easy. Put uniform on, eh, what? There were distractions in the real world behind me. That's my excuse. I didn't put on the uniform. I went out and was insta-killed first by a security drone then by three guys standing around a barrel. Uniform next time, right.







No comments:
Post a Comment