Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Secret World Legends Flame Away and The Body

 I played the original Secret World, and later the Legends version.  I usually make sure to do each mission and all side missions in an area, but this time I'm just letting the mission prompt decide where I go next. 

So Flame Away!  I'm to test the Flamethrower Danny created on a bot in Edgar's Scrapyard.  First I need a hose.  Too easy to find.

 


 

Then I need to test the flamethrower on one of the scrapyard bot guardians.  I've been having quite a bit of trouble with using things from inventory.  I also did not see that there is a separate Mission Bag way on the upper left of the screen. 


 I died finding out you can't use it by clicking on it in its bag. You need to drag it down to an extra little toolbar to the right of your main one, then use it with a Shift + 1     While a monster bot is in your face.


 

I finally got that straightened out, and next up is a mission, also in the Scrapyard called The Body.  I have to check lots and lots of cars to see if a key I have fits.  Bots galore, and plenty of times bonus zombies pop out when you have the wrong one.  I think I tried every car in the place.  Somehow I missed it on the first round.  I'm getting more confident in fights on the plus side.

 

My inventory is overflowing and I bet I can't open those bags of loot because I haven't room in my Inventory.  I thought I knew where to sell junk in town but neither the sheriff's office or a nearby Apothecary had any place for me to sell stuff :(

Next Time:  Dawning of an Endless Night 7/22 Follow the Trail Left by Beaumont. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends: The Agartha, Beaumont's Trail and The Savage Coast

 In my desperation to unload my inventory, I found the Agartha entrance on my map and found the entrance.   If you can imagine my bank is em...