Wednesday, August 5, 2026

I Should Have Suspected...

 I've been having trouble on my desktop gaming PC for awhile. I thought it was just lag in World of Warcraft and Secret World Legends but no.  It was this innocuous, poorly performing wireless mouse and keyboard.

 


 I had done a desk re-org and swapped a wired set up for this, thinking it was fine.

 

How kind that my sister in law had found this keyboard for me. Still wireless, though!


 

After a little research and shopping, I have this Red Thunder wired keyboard and mouse.  It's a dream. Secret World plays so differently.  No more draggy foot in Wow or anything else.  Noice.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends: The Agartha, Beaumont's Trail and The Savage Coast

 In my desperation to unload my inventory, I found the Agartha entrance on my map and found the entrance.   If you can imagine my bank is em...