Monday, September 7, 2026

Crazy Coupon Lady

 Remember back in the day when coupon fiends would have half the store in their carts, but because of their coupons in hand, they only paid like $5.00 for it all?


 

I was never that person, but I was happy with my self if I saved $5.00 off an entire order with my carefully hoarded pile of coupons.

Enter the Community Coupons in World of Warcraft neighborhoods.  They just keep ratcheting things up that you can get.  There will be Halloween items out, likely at the next update in October.  The Vendor is in town, currently selling a mug and a crate for 100 gold each.  Atherne makes that in her sleep.  Snared.

 


There's a Santa Vendor too, no current stock.  But we know he's on the way, ho ho ho!


 Icy Veins has a list of upcoming Hallow's End Decor.  Some of these will be for coupons, of which I need a billion.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/news/wow-patch-12-1-5-brings-brewfest-and-hallows-end-decor-to-player-housing/ 

 


There are some Kobold inspired Endeavor Activities in the Ringing Deeps for Coupons.  I am not getting credit for Mining or Herbs. The number count doesn't change :(     I'll need to rely on regular Delve, dungeon and World Quest completions to get my Coupons for this Endeavor period unless they fix it.  Sad Panda.  I like as many sources as possible for earning Coupons.

I did find that there is credit (Coupons) for gathering wax, contributing to the Vat and getting a Sculpture made by a Kobold artist (daily) in the neighborhood itself. The Sculpture is only 5 wax, but its transparent and you don't get to keep it.  What were they thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy Coupon Lady

 Remember back in the day when coupon fiends would have half the store in their carts, but because of their coupons in hand, they only paid ...