Thursday, July 30, 2026

Secret World Legends At The Junkyard, Barrels Placed

 I took the recommended screen resolution but the toolbar and all printed text and icons are really small.  The barrels were right there on my toolbar!


 

Tier 2 completed with ease.

 

Thanks to a video I watched, I knew right where the Tier three barrels were.  Problematically for me, who doesn't like things creeping up on me from behind, the junkyard patrol bots were nearby.

 

Aside from this, the  mobs were getting too close to the barrier and damaging it, so I hopped out into the middle of them and bam!   I was doing well till this guy showed up.  I got him before he nailed the barrier though.  Just barely.

 


 

 Next up, Men In Black Vans Tier 4.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Peek Into the Classic Era Server

 It looks like my son will be playing the Wow Forever game version when it comes out, so I decided to look at my Classic Era characters to r...