Wednesday, July 29, 2026

World of Warcraft: Characters In Play

 I hop between characters all the time.  These are the ones I'm currently playing:

 

90 Druid Doing the Opening Quests for The Curse of Ula'tek, which releases August 11.

 


 

 

 

 81 Engineer  Working on Kul Tiran Engineering leveling for the Decor Recipes for this era.  This means mining and more mining for Monelite and Storm Silver ore.  While I'm at it I'm doing World Quests that give War Resources.  These buy me more Kul Tiran Decor from vendors, plus the World Quests count toward the Travelogue and Endeavor totals.


 

81 Warrior  Working to get Twilight Highlands Wildhammer Reputation to Honored to get one last item.


 


 

90 Warlock  My most Powerful character is taking on the Arcantina quests.  They seem to appear infrequently? I've just done three and am hanging out hoping for more.  New ones are coming with next month's patch.

 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World Legends Still at the Junkyard, With The Barrels

  This game still looks so good.  F11 to take screenshots.  In theory, F to interact.  I'm picking up green barrels, though, and I can...